It's All About Transformation, Digitalization, Sustainability and the Future
Call to Action!
Experts explain how wireless IoT technology improves security in healthcare and reduces the workload of medical staff. Six speakers offer know-how and best practice experience. They are competent contacts for the livestream audience.
What is it All About?
Medical products and containers are tagged with RFID and BLE. Sterile goods, medical equipment and medication can be effectively tracked. UHF RFID-enabled patient wristbands increase patient safety. Access control systems with NFC prevent unauthorized persons from entering secure areas.
Digitization reduces the workload of staff and simplifies processes. WIoT technology controls automatic medication dispensing and transport systems in medical facilities. Laundry management is optimized with RFID.
Main Topics of the Expert Lectures on “Healthcare | Laboratory | Security”
- Medical products and containers tagged with RFID and BLE
- Tracking sterile goods, medical equipment and medication
- UHF RFID-enabled patient wristbands for patient safety
- Access control with NFC
- Simplified process flows through digitization
- Automated medication dispensing and transport systems in medical facilities
- Optimization of laundry management via RFID
In cooperation with:
- Tor Vergata University of Rome
- Université Mohammed V de Rabat
- UnifAI Technology
- Why & When the Internet of Things will explode 100x
- The Technology Driving IoT2
- What are the opportunities for Healthcare
- What are the risks
- How to address the opportunity
- Where to start
- A peek inside the connected hospital, and how authentication is used for single sign-on (SSO) to hospital systems and access to secure locations, medical and non-medical devices, smart carts and lockers, and much more.
- Secure authentication options for hospitals and clinics, including RFID and emerging smartphone solutions.
- How to create an employee-centric authentication solution that fits within clinical workflows and protects patient safety and data security.
- Best practice of a modern authentication system in action
- Early detection of structural alteration of orthopedic implants by smart tattoo;
- Identification of local infections around bone fixtures;
- Monitoring of restenosis into stent-treated arteries;
- Health status of aortic valves.
- RFID chip design for healthcare applications
- Challenges for RFID use on the human body
- Simulating tag performance on the model of a human arm
- Research results and outlook for RFID applications in healthcare
- How AI and data science transforms healthcare, drives down costs and improves outcomes for everyone
- UnifAI's remote digital diagnostics for a range of health conditions
- The AI-powered Digital Reader for COVID-19 lateral flow tests
- Other uses of AI in remote diagnostics: Legionella risk monitoring
- Impact of the EU Medical Device Regulation (EU MDR)
- How is the MDR reflected in medical software?
- Which cloud and mobile app responses are possible?
- How can patient and medical professionals access their data in future?
- Interesting use cases