First Meeting of New Working Group scheduled for March 07, 2023
The OPC Foundation has announced the kick-off meeting for the Joint Working Group of "Open Process Automation™ Forum and OPC-F Field Level Communications Initiative" (OPAF-FLC).
The scope of the OPAF – FLC Joint Working Group is to:
- Review the existing information models included in the OPC UA FX and OPAS specification generally with a goal to recommend proposed convergence so that the two organisations share models which they have in common.
- Specifically review the OPC UA FX Connections model and recommend how it could be used as a normative definition for the OPAS OCFB use of OPC UA Publish/Subscribe model.
- Specifically investigate and recommend how the OPC UA FX Connections model could be extended to support the UA Client/Server Subscriptions model.
- Create recommendations for Profiles and Facets which OPC UA and OPAS could use in common.
The Kick-off Meeting is scheduled for March 07, 2023 as a web conference.
- 7:00 am PST (US West coast)
- 10:00 am EST (US East coast)
- 4:00 pm CEST (Germany)
- 11:00 pm JST (Japan)
(duration 60-90 minutes)
For registration please contact Jeff Harding (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This group is open for OPC Members of categories "Corporate Members", "End-Users", "Non-Voting-Members" but not open for "UA-Logo-Members". Click this link to find out more about the OPC member categories.