Think WIoT DAY 05-2022: Logistics & Supply Chain
Best Practice and Technology Live and Direct!
* Users from all industries, research and educational institutions and partner companies are welcome to participate.
It's All About Transformation, Digitalization, Sustainability and the Future
Call to Action!
Experts explain how wireless IoT technology is making the supply chain more transparent and efficient. A maximum of eight speakers offer know-how and best practice experience. They are competent contacts for the livestream audience.
Book a lecture slot for your company and join one of the six livestreams with your topic.
What is it All About?
Wireless IoT technologies are increasingly used at all stages of the supply chain. Goods are tagged with RFID tags during production. Pallets, crates and load carriers are tagged and can be identified. With RFID and RTLS systems, containers in warehouses, at ports and at airports are accurately located and tracked in real time.
BLE, AI, and cloud applications are used to prove the authenticity of tagged products, and sensors are used to monitor cold chains. RFID is used on forklifts and via RFID gates to optimize intralogistics, production and for the optimal planing of goods transport.
Main Topics of the Expert Lectures on “Logistics | Supply Chain”
- RFID-tagged goods in production
- Identification of pallets, crates and load carriers with RFID tags
- Real-time localization of containers in warehouses, ports and airports via RFID and RTLS systems
- Verifying product authenticity with BLE, AI, and cloud applications
- Cold chain monitoring with sensors
- Optimizing intralogistics, production and goods transport with RFID forklifts and gates
In cooperation with:
- AEG ID
- Zebra Technologies
- Bluhm Systeme
- HID Global
- Kathrein Solutions
- LAB ID
- We want you! Book your lecture now!