Livestream for All: Healthcare + Security
Healthcare + Security + Laundry Management + Wireless IoT Technologies
Think Wireless IoT Day 05-2023 on November 15th
Important Questions in Difficult Times!
Invitation to the international livestream on November 15th from 10:00 to 15:00 CET - in English and to the rebroadcasts on November 15th at 09:00 AM PST (Pacific Standard Time) and November 16th at 10:00 AM AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time).
Which Technologies are Driving the Industry Forward? How are Companies Transforming and Becoming Digital?
Expert speakers offer all participants their expertise, their practical experiences and the latest research results. They answer questions in the livestream and respond directly to all participants. Two moderators will accompany the livestream. An end user explains a current project in a live interview.
Conclusion: A diverse program + first-hand expertise + questions in the livestream.
Topics on the Agenda:
- RFID-enabled implants and prostheses
- On-skin RFID tags and wristbands for patients
- Asset and patient locating with RTLS
- Sterile goods supply with RFID, AI and computer vision
- Temperature control of sensitive pharmaceutical products
- NFC labels against medicine counterfeiting
- Laundry logistics with RFID
- Cloud-based solutions for user authentication
- Equipment maintenance with sensors
In cooperation with:
- HID Global
- Zebra Technologies
- Book a lecture!