Important Questions in Difficult Times: Which Technologies are Driving the Industry Forward? How are Companies Transforming and Becoming Digital?
Invitation to the international livestream on November 16th from 10:50 to 14:30 CET - in English.
Topics on the Agenda:
- Industry 4.0
- Digitalization + Artificial Intelligence
- Smart Factory + Data Connectivity
- Microbatteries + Battery-free Sensors
- Predictive Maintenance Reducing Invisible Waste in Factories
- Larger Memory RAIN RFID Tags
- Robotics in Warehouse Logistics
- Technological Development Towards 6G
Expert speakers offer all participants their expertise, their practical experiences and the latest research results. They answer questions in the livestream and respond directly to all participants. Two moderators will accompany the livestream. An end user explains a current project in a live interview.
Conclusion: A diverse program + first-hand expertise + questions in the livestream.
In cooperation with:
- Zebra Technologies
- HID Global
- NXP Semiconductors
- OPC Foundation
- Fraunhofer IZM
- Standardizing industrial communication with OPC UA
- Ensuring data security in industrial production
- How OPC UA supports energy efficiency
- Use Cases of OPC UA in the energy industry for wind and solar parks
- Sensor devices that can connect to any existing UHF RFID infrastructure
- Low power and high-resolution measurement
- Sensors embedded inside the IC, no need for extra devices
- Batteryless sensors
- RAIN RFID, a foundational element of Industrial & IoT applications, is reshaping how manufacturers produce, deliver, and manage their products.
- This session will look at how RAIN RFID systems using memory tags, which combines advanced track-and-trace functions with IoT connectivity, revolutionizes industrial processes, by giving machines and people new ways to securely identify, locate, authenticate, and engage each item – at any point in its life cycle.
- How the current economic situation creates new challenges for logistics and warehousing
- How do companies plan to change from now until 2027
- How the evolution of technology and solutions creates maturity in warehouse operations
- How sensors drive the change from worker driven transactional data to sensor real time transactional data
- How robots can change the life of workers in logistics.
- What are microbatteries?
- The challenges of microbattery development
- Research project Sens4Bee & insect monitoring with a microbattery, RFID and sensors
- Hearing aids with microbatteries
- Authentication factors
- Devices used for authentication
- Different authentication technologies
- Mobile phones to replace smartcards
- Invisible waste is an enemy of efficient process & workflows
- Identify process issues & close factory data gaps
- Gain real-time visibility into the health of critical equipment
- Identify faulting equipment & reduce unplanned equipment downtime