Intelligently Monitor and Control Industrial Processes!
Increasing operational efficiency and preventing downtime: these are the goals pursued by small and medium-sized enterprises as well as large corporations. But how can this be achieved with intelligent IoT solutions? End users will find the answer at the Wireless IoT tomorrow 2022, Europe's largest event for wireless IoT technologies.
On October 19th and 20th at the RheinMain CongressCenter Wiesbaden, more than 80 exhibitors will be present with innovative products and solutions. The conference program with over 30 expert lectures is packed with the latest use cases, user reports, research reports and practical tips – also for concrete applications in Industrial IoT, maintenance and repair.
Intelligent Solutions Take Industrial Production to a New Level
For those interested in industrial IoT, the conference program offers two thematic blocks: "Industrial IoT & Automotive" on October 19th and "Industrial IoT & Maintenance" on October 20th. In the latter, everything revolves around the expansion of industrial IoT with new RAIN RFID tags, intelligent solutions for maintenance and repair with sensor technology, RFID and localization technologies. Included:
- “Accelerating the Industrial IoT through the Use of Larger Memory RAIN RFID Tags” from James Goodland, NXP Semiconductors
- “Optimizing Hydropower Generators (and many more applications) with Passive RFID Sensor Tags” from Richard Aufreiter, HID Global
- “RFID: Ready for Intelligent Decisions” from Hendrik Schnabel, Turck
- “Operational Efficiency and Material Flow on the Next Level: How omlox Supercharged Locating and Identification Technologies” from Dr. Matthias Jöst, omlox
- “The Right Printer for RFID Trouble-Free Application: How to Define the Right Hardware for Your Printing & Encoding Needs” from Benoit Charnallet, TSC Printronix Auto ID
Industrial IoT Experts at the Exhibition
The Wireless IoT tomorrow offers much more, namely the ideal opportunity to establish personal contact with IoT specialists and jointly design innovative solutions for concrete applications in Industry 4.0. Over 80 exhibitors will be present, including;
AEG ID – the identification specialist develops customer-specific transponders and readers for industrial automation solutions and also offers RFID testing technology for Industry 4.0.
Cisper – the hardware distributor offers products for Industry 4.0 from selected manufacturers and supports customers in selecting the appropriate IoT products for the respective application.
Turck – the expert for smart sensor technology and automation increases the availability and efficiency of machines and plants in numerous industries and applications with robust solutions for the industrial sector.
Find the right IoT solutions for your industrial processes, maintenance and servicing. Visit the the Wireless IoT tomorrow 2022! Secure your tickets now!
Exhibition & Conference on October 19th & 20th
Wiesbaden (near Frankfurt Airport), Germany