Implement a Data Driven solution to track the Spread of Infectious Diseases like Covid-19!
HID has built upon information from the CDC and WHO, as well as local and national agencies in several countries to support global health care organizations with cutting edge technologies.
With extreme volumes of patients in emergency rooms and pop-up field hospitals, contact tracing and surge response becomes more challenging when timing is critical. This causes logistical challenges for clinicians and operations to effectively administer care.
HID has partnered with Prompt.Health to develop the Contact Tracing Rapid Deployment Solution. This solution allows global health care organizations to efficiently monitor interactions by digitally accounting for patient movements and encounters.
The Contact Tracing Rapid Deployment Solution includes the HID Location Services real-time location-based cloud platform and software from Prompt.Health to provide real-time data and intelligence for visibility into the precise location of health care practitioners and patients at any time. Advantages include:
- Fast set up using real-time location hardware and cloud software that allows the solution to be up and running within hours
- Monitor Patients & Staff using BLE enabled credentials pre-provisioned to each staff member and patient
- Create “Safe Zones” using geofences and send instant alerts when people move outside of designated areas
- Access to real-time analytics that includes location within defined zones, contact type and contact duration within seconds (including start & end times) for each patient visit
- Standalone connectivity using BLE over cellular network and mobile devices minimizes disruption of service. No additional infrastructure, hardware or network wiring makes field triage areas easy to deploy.