CMTH continuously records humidity and temperature in production and storage areas and outputs the values via IO-Link or as a switching signal!
Turck's CMTH combined humidity and temperature sensor is now available in a compact variant with improved IIoT integration for smart condition monitoring applications. With a length of only 57 mm and an operating temperature range from -40 to +100 °C, the IP67 sensor in an M12 housing can even be used in challenging environments. The interface provided also supports easy integration: The standard IO-Link Smart Sensor Profile (version 4.1.2.) with 64 bits on two channels simplifies the vendor-neutral configuration of networked systems.
The CMTH is particularly suitable for monitoring the climatic conditions in production and warehouse buildings for all sectors handling goods that are sensitive to humidity and temperature.
Smart additional functions via IO-Link
In simple I/O mode (SIO) the sensor outputs a switching signal for temperature and one for humidity. This mode is particularly suitable for retrofitting climatic data in existing applications where digital interfaces like IO-Link are rarely available. IO-Link mode offers benefits in modern plants or machines as the CMTH smart sensor can not only output continuous process values but can for example also calculate the local dew point. Users requiring long-term analyses will appreciate the pre-configured histogram function.
The digital interface also simplifies sensor commissioning. Turck's IO-Link master can commission the device via the master's integrated web browser, without the need for any additional software.
- Intralogistics and materials handling
- Food and pharmaceutical industry
- Temperature and air humidity measuring as well as dew point calculation in a single device
- Smart Sensor Profile 4.1.2
- Operating temperature range from -40 to + 100 °C
- IO-Link output or two switching outputs (SIO mode)
- Flexible output signals simplify condition monitoring in old and new plants
- Simplified integration thanks to Smart Sensor Profile and internal dew point calculation
- IO-Link histogram simplifies long-term monitoring