8 Lectures from 10:00 to 16:00 CET on March 17th!
The livestream conference "Solutions in Automotive and Industrial Production" will commence on March 17th at 10:00 CET. The Think WIOT Day will be held in English. Accreditation as a participant is free of charge. The full program for March 17th can be found here.
- Guido Hüttemann, XL Assembly: 5G Control for the Automotive Assembly of the Future
- Stefan Hoppe, OPC Foundation: Universal Industrial Network
- Thierry Daneau, Renault: Structuring & Capturing Industrial Data
- Rüdiger Fritz, SAP: Tools for Industry 4.0
- Dirk Gelbrich, Denso Wave Europe: Centralized Production Control
- Erich Barnstedt, Microsoft: Digital Twin and Cloud Solution
- Christophe Duc, Michelin: RFID-tagged Tires
- Jonathan Krauß & Alexander Kreppein, Fraunhofer IPT: Cyberattacks on Networked Production Facilities
Digital Transformation in Manufacturing and Production
How do networked productions protect themselves against cyberattacks? How can electric vehicles be integrated into existing assembly lines? Which tools are best suited to meet the challenges of digital transformation? How can an open exchange of data between different technologies be achieved? How can components and data be centrally controlled within a manufacturing operation?
Production processes in the automotive industry are among the most complex and diverse. Intelligent networking of industrial systems generates increased efficiency. Sensor data and AI are the basis for automation and self-learning machines. The hot topics on March 17th are: AI, Digital Twins, Blockchain and protection against cyber attacks.
8 expert lectures will inspire and educate. Know-how will be presented by experienced technology specialists and research companies.
Be Part of the Experience - Live!
Meet international experts live and digitally!
We look forward to welcoming you at the Think WIOT Day "Knowledge for Automotive and Industrial Production" on March 17th, 2021!
The following Topics and Dates of the WIOT Days 2021 at a Glance
- Healthcare and Security on May 12th
- Smart City and Consumer IOT on July 7th
- Logistics and Supply Chain on September 8th
- Industrial IOT and Maintenance on November 3th