Conference Kick-Off with Exciting Lectures on Automotive & Industrial IoT!
How does the modern, digital factory work in Industry 4.0? This question will be answered as soon as you arrive at the Wireless IoT tomorrow. At Europe’s largest exhibition for wireless IoT technologies, more than 80 exhibitors will present the latest products and solutions for the automotive industry and the IIoT.
One event highlight is the conference program with over 30 expert lectures. IoT experts will present the latest research, use cases and success stories and provide practical tips for digitization – including the automation of factory processes, implementation of solutions in challenging environments and the establishment of unified machine communication. The conference takes place on October 19th and 20th at the RheinMain CongressCenter Wiesbaden – be there live!
Four Lectures on Automotive and IIoT in the Program
Automotive and IIoT enthusiasts will gain insights into exciting solution and user stories right at the start of the conference. These include:
- “Secure, Advanced and Easy to Use – EV-Charging & Smart Authentication” from Johannes Weil, Elatec
- “UHF Sensor Devices for Predictive Maintenance” from Lionel Geynet, Asygn
- “Three Tips for Tagging Automotive Parts with RAIN RFID” from Juho Partanen, Voyantic
- “RFID Applications in Automotive” from Miika Pylvänäinen, Confidex
Exhibitor Highlights: Expertise for Process Automation, Machine Communication and RFID in Harsh Environments
Among the exhibitors at the Wireless IoT tomorrow are numerous automotive and industrial IoT specialists. Find inspiration for future digitization projects, get advice for your specific use case, and learn more about the latest solutions. Also present are:
- Fraunhofer Institute for Factory Operation and Automation IFF – the research institute presents the latest findings for process automation in Industry 4.0 and solutions for resource recovery.
- Logopak Systeme – the manufacturer of integrated tagging systems and software for logistics and industrial printers forms the interface between production and logistics for customers. The portfolio includes RFID and barcode systems as well as industry-specific middleware.
- OPC Foundation – the world’s leading community for interoperability solutions based on OPC communication specifications enables secure and platform-independent information exchange with the OPC UA standard.
- Plöckl Media Group – the specialist for highly resistant special labels offers OnMould RFID labels and On-Metal RFID tags, which withstand the harsh environmental conditions in the automotive industry and the IIoT and enable long-lasting identification.
Start the digital transformation of your company towards Industry 4.0. The IoT and automation specialists at the Wireless IoT tomorrow will be on hand to advise you. Secure your ticket now and be there live!
Exhibition & Conference on October 19th & 20th
Wiesbaden (near Frankfurt Airport), Germany