Technology Articles and Applications in Logistics & Supply Chain!
The latest Logistics & Supply Chain issue has been published today.
The cover story from NXP Semiconductors highlights the current e-commerce trend. Autonomous industrial supply chains and holistic solutions are required. Customer demands are increasing, short delivery times are expected, and package volumes are growing. Electronic products alone were in greater demand than ever before in 2020. Approximately 275 million devices were sold last year.
Topics in the Issue:
- NXP Semiconductors - Supply Chains with RAIN RFID
- Kathrein Solutions - Efficient Intralogistics Processes with RFID-Tagged Load Carriers
- HID Global - Managing Textile Assets in Real Time
- Omnia Technologies - Enhancing Supply Chain Management with RFID
- Balluff - Track and Trace with UHF RFID
- Identiv - Security Benefits of Unifying NFC and Blockchain
- Stora Enso - Reducing Food Waste with RFID
- Bluebird - Product Innovations from South Korea
Increased productivity, adherence to delivery schedules, better planning – this is how 121 surveyed specialists and executives describe the current logistical challenges. Kathrein Solutions presents RFID-tagged load carriers to increase efficiency in intralogistics. Tracking eliminates search times and costly extra inventory.
Efficient laundry management in real time can be realized with RFID and HID Global's cloud solution. As a result, textile inventories can be viewed transparently. Proper linen distribution and compliance with health-related regulations are realized.
A study by Juniper Research found that the number of companies using asset tracking solutions is expected to exceed 114 million by 2025. A potato chip manufacturer is using RFID tags from Omnia Technologies to increase visibility of all pallet movements and to eliminate the risk of misdeliveries.
Each year, an estimated 1.3 billion tons of food is thrown away worldwide. With Stora Enso, the best-before date is stored directly in the RFID tag attached to packages of fresh food. Balluff's Track & Trace system with UHF RFID can simultaneously record multiple data carriers. Identiv explains the advantages of combining blockchain and NFC.
Last but not least, learn more about the latest product innovations from South Korea. Bluebird presents high-performance RFID for logistics applications.
RFID & Wireless IoT Global
The E-Magazine for Users, Integrators and Developers of RFID & Wireless IoT
- Publication: 6x per year as E-Paper
- Content: Interviews, user reports, statistics, trend evaluations, research results and technology know-how
- Topics: Industrial IoT, Automotive, Logistics, Healthcare, Retail, Smart City, Security and Consumer IoT
- Technologies: RFID, NFC, BLE, LPWAN, RTLS, WiFi, 4G/5G, GPS, ORM, SAW
- Freely available after a one-time registration