Maliparmi is looking for a solution that is compatible with existing manufacturing processes. RFID tags are to be applied to existing price tags. The company's requirement is that the tags should not affect the appearance and manufacturing process of the products. The functionality of the tags must be suitable for both single and multiple readings. Clothes, transport boxes as well as clothing racks should be tagged and tracked.
Objectives of Maliparmi
- The realization of a fully automated warehouse for fashion goods
- To respond to customer requirements in real time
- To track products from goods receipt to the POS
- To process and deliver orders quickly and correctly
The Maliparmi Solution
Maliparmi uses personalized RFID labels for product identification, which also have a barcode. The appearance of the labels is similar to the previously used labels. These are applied on the packaging of the clothes, on boxes or on the clothing racks.
At goods receipt in the warehouse, the delivery is checked by means of an RFID gate. The RFID tags of the products are read in a shielded area and the products are identified. There is no need to open the boxes of goods.
For delivery, an RFID label is generated for each order. When the goods are removed from the warehouse, they are compared with the order via RFID. A warning appears if the goods are not intended for the respective order. Products on clothing racks are collected and passed through an RFID gate for inspection, to be captured and assigned to the correct order.
Once the order has been completed, a final check is carried out using an RFID gate before delivery. Missing or incorrectly assigned goods trigger a warning message.
Hardware & Software
- Correct and fast delivery of goods to customers is guaranteed
- Inventory accuracy is increased in the supply chain
- A high-tech warehouse for fashion items is created
- Service and customer satisfaction is increased
Questions? Get in contact with the editorial team!